Sunday, December 20, 2015

To Chrystel with Love

In 2013 HR gave me this box of screws.

   with this note    
 



Two years later, here is my gift. (During this period he also built a screened porch while working full time and doing all the other things on my perpetual to-do list.)

Let’s begin with the area where I do a lot of planning and blog posting.

In the photo below, notice the slat wall, designed by HR himself.

All of the boxes and shelves can be moved and rearranged on a whim as demonstrated my by lovely assistant (and granddaughter,) Camille. Certainly that is a plus for a crafter with serious AADD!

HR did not make the colorful box collection but did put a cleat on the back so it too can be moved. It was the inspiration for my color choices. 
This is where I can get down and dirty with charcoal, paint, glue, you name it. 

A somewhat clean area where I can work with paper.
Another HR exclusive design provides three times the space for my stamps.


Love, love, love it!!!!

Let's move over to where the sewing takes place.
Directly across from the sewing machine is a cutting, laundry folding, and gift wrapping table,
that conveniently folds down when not in use (that rarely happens.)


So there you have it, a Christmas gift that was created with love by a very talented husband. 

No comments:

Post a Comment